Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

If The Colour Is Right

My new over-the-shoulder purse courtesy of H&M.  I always have a soft spot for things in this bloody orange colour.  It's looks so luscious, warming and goes beautifully with a pair of dark blue jeans. 

Do you like?

H&M jacket/scarf/bag. Fidelity jeans 

I'm swooning over this Kristina Bag from Roots too.  But that's an investment I'll have to think more about.  Maybe one orange bag is enough?

Time to bring in more colour for my wardrobe.  Do you have a favourite bold colour in yours?
Babybubblz (Mira)

3 comments:

  1. I love the color and the shape! I think it looks great on you :) I'm not really liking the 2nd bag as a cross body style though. It looks good as a hand held, but it seems a bit too bulky to be wearing it messenger style :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic! I love the pop of color from the bag. =D Hmm...I think my fave bold color would be red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of colour!
    Aside from the bag... I LOVE your jacket and I like how you wear your scarf with it. I should take note! I love scarves but have trouble with figuring out different ways to wear it right haha.

    ReplyDelete