Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Indulging in Nars

Just came back from a rainy day at the Shiseido/Nars warehouse sale in Richmond Hill. We arrived at 3:45pm expecting there to be no line, but there was a 20 minute line-up.  The floor space for this year's sale was a bit bigger. 

The Shiseido skincare lines available: The Skincare, White Lucent and Benefiance.  Nothing from the Pureness line. 

My sister and I came home with 3 items (talk about self control!):

L-R: Nars multiple in Maldives and Cadeques, Shiseido toner

We picked up the Nars multiples after a little push from my cousin, D.  I just tried them at home and Cadaques is absolutely gorgeous.  I applied it directly from the tube and it gives a dewy glow.  It may look too glossy when you first swatch it, but it applies beautifully and looks very natural on the face.  My review to come at a later date, but check out Temptalia's review for now.
 
The sale is still on if you want to check it out tomorrow:

Sunday May 15, 2011 9am - 3pm

303 Allstate Parkway
Markham Ontario
L3R 5P9

What did you pick up?
Babybubblz (Mira)

14 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've never been to the sale but I definitely should! I love the NARS multiples you picked out :D Maldives look wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love yourself when you control yourself ;) I went to the sale too, just got 4 things. I still have yet to open and use the skincare products I bought from last sale =X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just picked up a nars lipstick in that same fuchsia shade too. i can not wait to wear it. so excited!
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that pop of pink on Cadeques! Nice haul =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I would love to go for a NARS warehouse sale! Because I want to stock up on some of their duos! :) Beginning to get to know NARS better as previously I didn't have access to NARS cosmetics in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great self control :) love all the nars stuff they have at this sale too bad i missed out. there is always the fall/winter one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors!
    Come join my Hold Me bag Giveaway and use my code VENUS for 15% Off Lulu's.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. lucky girl! i would love to go to a nars and shiseido warehouse sale!
    www.lovejanescupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! Since there's one coming in November, how do I get info on the dates the sale is held? Will you be posting it on your blog? THX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Natasha, the next Nars sale is probably in mid-November.

    I usually just google it around early May and Nov for the exact dates. But I will definitely be posting information for the next sale! Hope you get a chance to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh I wish I had a NARS sale near me. I love their blushes and would love to get my hand on a few more. The multiples you bought look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you say warehouse sale?! That's so great!! =D Yeah, definite self control!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! looks so cute, the hoottt pink one :) i wish nars will go on sale near too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pearl flats? Ooh...that sounds soo nice! I'm curious what they look like now...hehe. Hope you return to blogging soon! Miss your posts :)

    ReplyDelete