Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy 2012!

I really enjoyed reading all your 2011 favourites and wanted to chime in with my own.  I might have stepped away from blogging but my collection is still growing.  My goal for 2012 is to keep in touch with you by doing monthly or seasonal favourites.

My favourites from 2011:

Face products

Colour:
Benefit's Coralista - I've hit pan and can see myself finishing this entire box.
Nars Sheer Glow in Deauville.  I'm on my 3rd bottle!
MAC prolongwear concealer.  Beautiful full coverage that lasts 8+ hours and doesn't cake.
e.l.f. golden bronzer - I've been using this as a contour-bronzer-setting powder.


Cleansers:
Philosophy PMS (night time)
Mary Kay velocity (daytime)
Kate Somerville exfoliKate


Moisturizers:
Mary Kay timewise moisturizer (warmer months)
5% benzoyl peroxide treatment
Mary Kay day solution (warmer months)
Olay Total Effects (colder months) - not shown because my sister with dry skin swiped mine
Mary Kay night time solution (serum)
Vitacreme B12 (colder months)


Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked palette
L'oreal linear intense
e.l.f. brow kit


Lips
Colour:
Revlon lip butters. These came out towards the end of the year but they received lots of wear the minute I got them at Rexall during a BOGO.
Clinique almost lipstick in black honey (not shown).

Moisture:
Aquafina lip balms - cheap enough for me to stash everywhere.
MAC naked honey skin salve - a rediscovered gem that I got at a MAC warehouse sale.  It's great as an overnight treatment.



Nails:
Anything from the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - the wide brush is my best friend and only one coat needed. Unfortunately these are not 'the big 3 free'.
Qtica 1/2 time polish drying accelerator - reviewed here.


Hair:
Klorane dry shampoo from SDM - no need to worry about white residue.


Photo:
The french rivieria in Nice, France.  It was my first trip to Europe!

Thanks for reading,
Babybubblz (Mira)

5 comments:

  1. MIRAA! So happy that you're back to blogging! Kudos to you for almost finishing Coralista and the bronzer! I love the lip butters, and NAKED palette as weell <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading all the 'My Favorites of the Year' post too, and yours is no exception! I have yet to find time to share my favorites though.

    I have heard lots of good things about NARS Sheer Glow Foundation. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that pic of the French Riviera is gorgeous! Lucky girl!! :D I love reading "Favorites" posts. So jealous of your Revlon lip butter collection! I only have 2. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dry shampoo too but it finishes too fast!:(
    Wow and you almost hit pan with the coralista and ELF! I never see the pan on any of my blush products eventhough i use them all the time!lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some great products here. I love the Philosophy PMS.

    ReplyDelete